Skip to main content

My husband and I are separated and only one of us lives within the school zone. Is my daughter entitled to enrol?

This depends on where she spends the majority of her time while the school is open for instruction.  In order to satisfy the school of this you need to supply a copy of the custody agreement or legal documentation.