Skip to main content

What do we do if family circumstances force a move out of the zone?

If you want your daughter to remain enrolled at Wellington Girls’ College you need to seek permission before moving out of the zone.  The Board of Trustees considers all such applications on a case by case basis and in certain circumstances will allow girls to continue their schooling.  Others will be advised that a move out of zone will jeopardise their daughter’s continued enrolment.