Generic filters
Exact matches only

Applying for Student Accommodation??

If you are then you also need to apply for a Common Confidential Reference Form (CCRF) as well by the END OF AUGUST.  This is for all the universities apart from AUT (they have first in first served).  Otago Polytech also requires a CCRF.


If can be found here: