Keystone Property Scholarship – Closes 14 August
THE KEYSTONE TRUST STUDY AWARD
The Study Award scholarships are open to all school leavers from challenging circumstances intending to study a property or construction related degree in New Zealand.
A number of Keystone Study Awards are presented each year. Each Award includes financial assistance of $5,000.00 per annum for a period of three years, and also offers mentoring and networking opportunities across all of our sponsor family. Through being part of the Keystone family, you will gain exposure through work experience opportunities, events and mentoring programmes, and get to know some of the best organisations in the sector.
The 2021 Keystone Trust Study Awards applications are now open, applications close on the 14th of August 2020 at 5pm.
This Scholarship is open to all schools within New Zealand and school leavers that meet the specified criteria.
- New Zealand citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand
- Financial hardship or circumstantial need
- Intending to study a property or construction related tertiary qualification, including
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Property
- Bachelor of Land & Property Management
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Property)
- Bachelor of Urban Planning
- Bachelor of Construction
- Bachelor of Building Science
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture
- Bachelor of Spatial Design
- Bachelor of Surveying
- Bachelor of Law and Property conjoint
Haven’t seen your degree but think you might be eligible? Talk to us at firstname.lastname@example.org